Wednesday 4 January 2012

Double Page Spread Article - Planning

I'm plan to include an article on my double page spread surrounding my image laid on a white background. I'm going to have the questions in bold and the artist's answers in normal font to make it clear to the reader which is which. 


Hey (insert artist's name here)! Thank you so much for agreeing to meet with us!
Oh, you're so welcome! I'm still trying to get my head round the fact that people actually want to ask me questions! It's mad! (Laughs)
So, tell us what inspired you for your new album? 
It was a mixture of happy times from my childhood and trying to express what direction I want to go with my future. My easiest way to express that was through music, and it always has been ever since I was tiny. 
If you only had a chance to introduce someone to one song from the album, which song would it be?
It would definitely be "Never Forever" because the message behind the song is made really clear through the lyrics. It's about how no bad feeling ever lasts forever and how everything can always get better if people give themselves time and actually decide to let things improve. 
What artists are you listening to at the moment?
I'm obsessed with Nicki Minaj! I also love Beyonce, Jessie J, and Ms Dynamite.
Who would you love to perform with?
Beyonce would obviously be a dream come true, but I'd also love to work with some male rappers this year. I'm looking to branch out and attract a wider audience to help me grow as an artist. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the phone call will come through any day now... 
What's your favourite high street shop?
I adore Topshop! I really like the key pieces they sell and every time I'm in London I make my manager set aside at least a day for me to spend in there! (Laughs) I also love Urban Outfitters and especially American Apparel because they sell such outrageous clothes that are perfect for raves and festivals if you want to stand out! The hotpants are a particular favourite of mine!
Who are your style icons?
Jessie J is a big style icon for me, as she goes against the crowd and mixes lots of key style pieces in the same outfit. I have also have a lot of respect for women who manage to look stylish, classy and sexy all at the same time. For example Kelly Rowland. 
Do you have a favourite designer?
ALEXANDER MCQUEEN! Long live McQueen. My favourite piece is a coat I bought about a year ago, I never leave the country without it!


We like her style. Order her Album now on iTunes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment