Tuesday 3 January 2012

BLOGGING – (PLANNING)
Print

Examples: General & Specific to genreCompanyUK Logo
I have taken a look at Company magazine as another example of print because I like the way they use a specific theme throughout the magazine using a certain font, and I like the layout of the images and text. I’m going to take inspiration from this for my own print. (have photo of company magazine in blog)
The music magazine I plan on basing my print product on is Billboard magazine because I think it covers a wide range of music genres and could appeal to a wider audience than some other rock magazines for example.

Covers: Star, text (size, font, colour), layout, title, schemes
Billboard magazine has had many urban artists on the cover in the past, such as Nicki Minaj, Drake and BeyoncĂ©.  On my cover I will have a photo of one person and edit the image by increasing the level of contrast and brightness to make the image more dramatic. I’m going to use pink as my main colour to attract my audience’s attention as my target audience is women aged 18-25 who are interested in urban music.  The background behind my image will be plain white, as shown on most Company magazine covers, and I may have to manipulate my image to create the white background. I’m going base my cover’s colour scheme on Company magazine by having the colour of the text match an element of what my cover star is wearing.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment